RespiTrak Primary Partners Programme
Streamlined Asthma Management | Te Whakahaere Mate Huangō Māmā
Respitrak is a complete asthma support system, designed to help clinicians to help their patients better manage their asthma while reducing load on the primary health sector.
With the RespiTrak Primary Partners programme we make the full Premium plan available to your patients with a number of exclusive advantages.
Following are the levels of RespiTrak available;
- RespiTrak Free
- Access to the app, but the Peak Flow meter needs to be bought separately.
- Auto Monthly reports (no personal input)
- RespiTrak Premium
- Access to the app
- Peak flow meters included
- 2 x telehealth appointments with our clinician per year
- Clinical review and insight on the monthly reports
- Access to an email respiratory helpline
- RespiTrak Community Premium (Contact Us)
- Designed for top-tier support for vulnerable communities
- All Premium features plus:
- 2 extra telehealth appointments per year (total of 4)
- In person respiratory and sleep training sessions for the administering community organisation
- In person rep visit for training and support guaranteed at least once per month, and on demand.
- RespiTrak White Label (Contact us)
- Your own app, a unique branded instance of the RespiTrak system
- Full training and support
- You administer and own the app
RespiTrak is a forward-thinking blend of technology and traditional clinical care empowering asthma and respiratory disease management. We can take a load off your practice while not taking your patients off you!
RespiTrak has additional bonus features which are continuously developing and adding in response to our users needs. These include a forecast of the day, pollen sensor and intelligent wellness predictors that more closely monitor your asthma.
Digital Peak Flow Recordings
RespiTrak blends the digital world with the clinical.
Peak flow series graphs, mapped alongside medication usage, perceived wellness and symptoms enable at-a-glance understanding of a patient's respiratory state.
Backed by leading Respiratory Science
Evidence from respiratory researchers around the world has shown that there is value in using digital technologies to support asthma.
A recent Cochrane review led by authors from New Zealand, showed that using digital technologies to manage asthma improved medication use and potentially halved the risk of asthma attacks
Our team is committed to using the most up-to-date research to inform our product development, and we work closely with clinical and research institutions to achieve this
RespiTrak is not just for asthmatics. There are around 700,000 kiwi's who live with a respiratory condition.
RespiTrak provides a platform to easily record, chart and analyse symptoms to determine lung function.
Aiding both prevention and treatment for healthcare professionals supporting patients with respiratory conditions.