We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- all data you enter into the RespiTrak app, including peak flow measurements, medication usage and personal details.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Deliver the services provided by RespiTrak, and to refine, improve, and update these services
- Use aggregated anonymised data for research and development.
- Use anonymised and averaged data to measure the efficacy of RespiTrak. Overall efficacy and usage statements based on this data may be shared in marketing material. An examples of such statements would be "RespiTrak has 1,000 users" or "Users of RespiTrak experience an average of a 12% increase in their PEFR measurement in the first month of use".
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Independent researchers in order to continue development of our product and service. All data shared with 3rd parties is aggregated and completely anonymised, and cannot be traced back to you in any way.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter information necessary for the operation of RespiTrak, we’ll be unable to offer the services RespiTrak is designed to provide.
We keep your information safe by storing it in world-class encrypted servers and only allowing staff with absolute necessity to access it. All staff are required to sign binding Non-Disclosure Agreements which further protect your data.
We use Stripe to process payments. Stripe will use the following cookies:
- _stripe_mid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- _stripe_sid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
For the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments, we store the customer’s name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or +6492564800, or 74 Highbrook Drive, Auckland, NZ.